Extensive Reading Individual Project #1: My Special Gift for X



     Hi everyone! How are you today? I hope you happy everyday. Today, I have prepare 2 gifts for my favorite character in each story. Please help me to think a gift for my favorite character. Let’s get started!

     I have read from ER central entitled Horse Rider. This story tells about a little girl who loves horse. Her little girl name is Sara. One day, she wanted to ride her horse with her mom. But, Sara didn’t ride her horse. The horse wasn’t well that day :( . 
A rocking horse

     Yesterday, I went to baby shop. I remembered about my favorite character, Sara. She didn’t ride her horse. So, I wanted to buy a present to Sara. It’s a rocking horse. I bought this because Sara was a little girl. She can ride this horse everyday and everytime in her house. Even though it’s an inanimate, I think that’s useful for her. 

     The next story I will give a present too. This story entitled My Crazy Cats. It’s very easy to read. I love this character because she loves cat. In her house she kept 5 cats and she was explained the character of each cat.  One of her cats is died. Until now she kept 4 cats. If I can visit her house I’m very happy but it only story ☹️

A cat house

     When I was from baby shop, I went to pet shop too haha! By the way, I  went to both places with my friend by car. Back to the present. I bought this jumbo cat house 🤩. I remembered my favorite character kept some cats. I knew she loves cat. So, I decided to buy this. Not only cat house, I bought cat food, toys, and many more. I hope my favorite character like this present from me 🥺. 

     So, have you ever bought some present to your favorite character? What about my present? I think it’s already useful for each character right 😂. Ok, thank you for your time. See you next time!

     

Comments

  1. You're very thoughtful, Gracia. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool gift, Gracia. I think Sara will like it heheh:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts