Reading Report #5 : SKETCH IT!

    


     Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. How are you today? I hope you enjoy your day. Today my teacher, Mr. Dankur give an assignment. The assignment's theme is Sketch It! We have to sketch our favorite scene from a book in  English e-Reader. I use pen to draw my sketch. Let's read the identity of the book and summary first! 👍

    I choose a book from English e-Reader entitled "Ponocchio" written by Carlo Collodi. It is the A2 level or Elementary, consists of 11 pages and 4.089 words. If you want to read this book too, tap the link besides https://english-e-reader.net/book/pinocchio-carlo-collodi



Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi

    This story tells about an old man called Geppetto worked as carpenter . He was made a wooden puppet named Pinocchio. At night before he slept, he wish to Wishing Star about Pinocchio. He wish Pinocchio become a real boy not just puppet. Finally, a fairy came to his room and changed him. The man treated him like a son. Because he bought a writing book and sent to school. Pinocchio wanted to be a good boy. But, one day he made bad character. The Fox and the Cat convinced him to plant coins in a magic field and wait for money trees. At midnight he met the robber who wanted to steal his coins. However, the Fairy with Azure hair saved him at the last moment. When he lies, his nose grows longer. Once he met kind friends and Pinocchio wishes for is to become a real boy.

    




    I draw this scene when Pinocchio changed from puppet into a real boy. Pinocchio was sat on the table and still a wooden puppet, then the fairy came to the old man's room while he slept with his cat named Firago. She came in the night light at 9 pm. After that, she was surprised to see Pinocchio on the table. Geppetto's wish came true, because Pinocchio changed into a real boy. But, Pinocchio should unselfish, kind, and be honest for everyone.

    I choose this scene because it's very delightful. This scene reminds me when we have our hope, we can achieve it. The fairy helps Pinocchio to become a real boy and she trust him. Finally, Geppetto not alone anymore.

    Do you like my sketch? I hope you like it. I think that's all from me. See you on my next reading report!! Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts