I Think, I Don't Think

Hello everyone! 
Today I'm going to make my second assignment. The assignment title is based on this blog's title. We have already discuss 8 statements before with my friends and teacher during the class started. So, I will write my opinion for 8 statements below:

1. Reading in my first language is fun
2. Reading English is difficult
3. I should usually look up new words in my dictionary
4. Reading English is boring
5. It is easier to read about sports than science
6. If I read very fast, it is hard to understand meaning
7. Reading out loud is a good idea
8. Reading English is fun



I think I'd agree with the first statement. Reading in my first language which is Bahasa Indonesia is fun. Why did I choose Bahasa Indonesia when I try to reading? Because I already know the meaning. That's make me enjoy when I start to read a book. However, I like to read English books too. I'm interested in a book who the cover is very interesting for me. I can read some books but I can't easily know the meaning. So, I must to search the mean while reading a book.


Reading English is difficult. Very difficult for me. I think I'd agree with the statement. I'm very confused when I had to read English. Because I have look up the meaning in the dictionary. I should usually look up at my dictionary because I found some new words in my book. It's very important to know a lot of new vocabulary. Look up the dictionary can waste my time. But, it's very challenging to improve my English. I have to translate it first to know the mean. 
Reading English is boring. I don’t think agree with the statement. Reading English makes me challenging. It’s fun when I get a goodmood. But, sometimes I get a badmood, too. Some people are interested in reading English because it's fun.



It's easier to read about sports than science. I think I'd agree with that statement because read about sports make me interesting. I prefer to read about sports. Science books make me twice to think. That's why I prefer to choose read about sports. 

 If I have read very fast, it's hard to understand meaning. I think I'd agree with the statement. I usually read very fast in English but it's hard to understand the meaning. So I should have to translate the meaning to Bahasa Indonesia. I also repeat the words slowly until I know the meaning. When I started to read English books, reading out loud is a good idea. I think I'd agree with the statement because I can know the word and my pronunciation while reading a book. Reading out loud also improve English speaking than read silently. I can express myself in front of the mirror.


Reading English is fun. So, reading English from now on. We can learn a language other than the main language. Reading English also make us play with words.

Comments

Popular Posts