Reading Journal #5 : My Emoji Stories



Hello everyone! Welcome back to my channel..!!  Sorry, just kidding ✌️. Welcome back to Gracia’s Blog! Today I’ve read 2 books. I’ll put the reaction with emoji for each story then I’ll tell you a little bit story that I’ve read. Let me share the stories.

The first story entitled “A New Sister” written by Lauren. I’ve read from level 8. The genre is drama and there are 578 words. I spent 6 minutes and 37 seconds to read it. This story tells about a boy who loves his parents. His name is John. Everyday before he slept, his mother tell a story to him. He also very happy. John was sleepy and his father sat next to John. John thought because his parent will tell an important story. He thought about what would make him happier than he was right now.






 Then his parents tell a truth. John will have a sister. But John thought because his mommy’s stomach not big. His dad explained to him that some parents were not able to care for their children in the right wayand that the children had to go to another family who would love and care for themThough John was surprised at this newsThey were happy that their son was taking the news so welland they looked forward to meeting their new daughter. John closed his eyes and smiledIn a few dayshe would have a new friend for life.


In that story I feel greatful because the story is loveable.  John will have a sister and he’s very happy to meet his new sister. I choose that emoji reaction because John get love from his parents. John also give love to his sister soon.

Second story I’ve read entitled “The Garden” written by Lauren. I’ve read from level 8. The genre is drama and there are 607 words. I spent 9-10 minutes to read it. This story tell about a girl. She is like planting. Her name is Sarah.  Oneday, Sarah and her mother went to her aunt’s house. She went by car. Her house and her aunt’s house is very far. Because of the distance , Sarah only got to see her aunt five or six times a year



When Sarah arrived at her aunt's house she was happy to see that it wasstill painted the same happy yellow color and that itstill had the beautiful garden in front of it . She also played with her aunt's dog , whose name was Snow. She especially loved planting a new fruit and watching it grow each time she came back to the house. So Sarah was tired because she spent a day to play in her aunt’s house.



I think the Sarah’s experience was very happy. I feel I also already have an experience like Sarah. Sarah very excited when she visited her aunt’s house. I choose that emoji reaction because the story based on the garden and Sarah also  her aunt likes planting.



Comments

Popular Posts