Dear Agony Aunt

    


 Oh hey there! Welcome back to my blog. In this blog I will pretend to be a character. Then I will make a letter to someone because many problems must be solved. Let's get started.

    I've read a story from English e-Reader entitled The Red-headed League from B1 or pre-intermediate level. This story was written by Conan Doyle with 14 pages and also contain 3,248 words. I choose this story because I'm interested to read this story.


https://english-e-reader.net/book/the-red-headed-league-conan-doyle

   I'll write this letter as Sherlock Holmes. Here's the letter:

Dear Mr. Idham Azis,

    Good morning, sir. I'm sorry if I sent this letter lately. My name is Sherlock Holmes from London. Beside my job is detective, on Saturday night I was found a man who want to steal and rob at Suburban Bank. I know this case from my client, Mr. Wilson and finally I can solve this case. The thief dug a tunnel under the ground then connected it to another building. It's very disturbing the activities of residents. So, I want to apply to block the underground passage. If this case matter, please gave him hard punishment because he wanted to rob the bank. I managed to win over the thief before he was stealed Suburban Bank. I can help you if you need an investigator because I'am a reliable and famous detective. Thank you for your time. Please reply this letter and give me an advice.


Best regards,

Sherlock Holmes


Drs. Idham Azis

    I choose Drs. Idham Azis as Chief of the Indonesian National Police because he's a great general in Indonesia. He can solve the state security problem too. He has served since 2019 who was appointed by President of Indonesia, Joko Widodo.

    What do you do if you were as Holmes? I think it's enough. That's all for today. See you next time!!😉



Comments

Popular Posts