ER Project #4 : An Interview with...

 

    Hello everyone! How are you today? Welcome back to my blog. Today, I have another Extensive Reading Project. This project's name is An Interview with... . I made this interview with my partner, Yohanna. So, I will imagine as if I were a TV Reporter and I have to interview my friend as a character from the story. No need to wait long, let's get started!


The Stepmother

    I've read this story entitled 'The Stepmother' written by Anne Ranasinghe. This story fom B2 or Intermediate Plus level. Consists of 7 pages and 2.034 words. The genre is short-story. If you want to read this book, tap the link here.

    This story tells about the little boy named Lakshman, nine years old who has stepmother. Lakshman thought that his stepmoter is unkind like the story of stepmother. One day, Lakshman ran and he broke an expensive almirah. Lakshman saving money to bought a bicycle, but the stepmother didn't agreed. Her stepmother telled him because he should buy a pair of shoes for him. But, he didn't because he will buy a bicycle. After that, his stepmother asked him to repair the cupboard with workman.

    This is my link for the interview : https://youtu.be/eafiG0Ud9j0



I will share the experience when preparing this project. I like preparing this project because I can imagine as an interviewer and interviewee. Also I can learn about something different from this project. Okay, that's all for today. Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts