Individual Reflection

 

    Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog. So, in this blog I will share my reflection about reading at the beginning and reading at the end of Extensive Reading course. I will compare my opinion and feeling about reading at the beginning and at the end of the course, I think and feel about reading, activities, and many more.

    I want to talk about how I felt reading and Extensive Reading. At the beginning of the semester, I got an assignment named Reading is. So, I should record myself while explained reading is then I must post that video to Instagram. In my opinion, reading is the process of looking at a series of written symbols and getting meaning. At Extensive Reading course, I was introduced web for learning like Google Chat, Blogger, ER-Central, and English e-Reader. It's fun because for the first time I'm using it all.
    
    Before I knew Extensive Reading, I'm very lazy to read some English books. Now, I enjoy to readsome English books in this Extensive Reading course. Reading is very important for me. What I think and feel about reading? I think reading is very exciting. Because it is my first experience to read from web, not physical books. I feel happy because I can read many genres there. In this course I also have many assignments after read a book. There are challenging for me but very enjoyable. 


    I found similarities and differences between ER-Central and English e-Reader. The similarities is both served a lot of online books. We don't have to have a physical books. We can also see the bookmarks. The differences between ER-Central and English e-Reader is in ER-Central, when I don't know the meaning of the word, I can block that word and click right. But, I like both websites to read some online books.


        I like this course because it is very interesting to read more books. The other activities than reading is making assignments. I love submitting assignments via blog because I can write like a writer. My favorite part of the activity is getting assignments like reading journal and dear agony aunt. After I read many books in this course, I prefer read books in English.

    OK. Those are my experiences when I started my Extensive Reading course. Don't forget to read more and more. Because reading is very important for your life. Thank you for reading my blogs until now. Good bye!!




Comments

Popular Posts