Extensive Listening Reports: Children Stories


Listening Report



Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. So, today I will share my listening report from Extensive Listening course in this semester. I have listened to children stories that I found on YouTube. Let's get started!




Identity

Title: The Ant and The Dove

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpLhLBhFTag&list=LL&index=1&t=69s

Author: unknown

Date of  listening: February 04, 2021

Description about the text

    This story tells about a dove and an ant. When the ant drinks water, the ant loses balance and falls into the river. The dove helps him by dropping a leave. Hunter who wants to shoot a dove and the ant bit the hunter's leg. Finally, they thank each other.

Comment about the text

    I think this story has a good moral value to follow. The moral is we have to help each other, because we do not know when our problems will occur. So, we have to help others when they need help.

Something new

    What I got from this story is that I discovered two new vocabularies, aiming and plucked. I have an information about helpful to each others.




Identity

Title: Little Red Riding Hood and Big Bad Wolf

Source: https://youtu.be/PoUL8oiqpGo

Author: unknown

Date of listening: February 06, 2021

Description about the text

     This story tells about a little red riding hood going to her grandmother's house. On the way, she met a wolf. Then ran away and arrived at the girl's grandmother house. The wolf pretended to be a grandmother. Finally, the hunter saved the grandmother and the little girl.

Comment about the text

    I like this story because this story is very easy to understand. The language used is also simple. The moral message that can be taken is if  you talk to strangers you didn't know in dangerous places, do not answer them. Because you don't know she/he good or bad.

Something new

    What I got from this story is a vocabulary "belly". From the story I learned from the qlittle red riding hood about we have not to answer strangers when going to dangerous places and alone. We have to remember mother's message.




Identity

Title: The Little Red Hen

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLqGLE5zTIk&list=LL&index=3

Author: Paul Galdone

Date of listening: February, 05 2021.

This is my report for the audio form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M25LpOqjPB0a56xTCV6H3U8938frF1Vk/view?usp=sharing

Thank you for read and listen my Extensive Listening Reports. See you.

Comments

Popular Posts