Listening Report 3


    Hi everyone! Today I will share my third listening report about short stories. I have listened these short stories from YouTube and Google Podcast. This report will be the same as the first listening report, but I will remake the genre based on the story. Let's get started!


 

Identity

Title: I Get A+ in  All My Grades Without Studying

Source: YouTube  (https://youtu.be/VPVOe2IvSGc)

Author: unknown

Date of  listening: February 26, 2021

Description about the text

This story tells about a boy named Tim. He is required to always get an A + in every lesson. His mother was worried about him so he called but Tim did not want to forgive his mother. Because of that, now the grade is C.

Comment about the text

I think this story has confusing story-line but I can understand easily. The story really motivated me to study harder to get an A +. We have to solve every problems when we get a bad mood.

Something new

What I got from this story is new vocabularies wicked, wisely, accomplish, and disbelief. Then, I knew about forgiving those who hurt us in disappointment is very hard, but we must be kind.


Identity

Title: I Was Friend-Zoned

Source: YouTube (https://youtu.be/49aa4FHGGKg)

Author: unknown

Date of listening: February 28, 2021

Description about the text

This story tells about a girl who has a crush at school. She told him with her friend named Alicia. She admits that she likes him. Then, she was panicking because Alicia sent the confess to him through Snapchat. The next day, she began a good friend with him.

Comment about the text

I think this story has a good story-line. We have to be a good friend even they are not answer our confess. Do not worry if  it's just a friend-zone. 

Something new

What I got from this story is new vocabulary, upset. Now, I know about don't worry if the his or her doesn't like you after you confessed. It means you will be the good friends until forever.


Identity

Title: I Punched a Zombie

Source: YouTube (https://youtu.be/9TDRlpvGJGA)

Author: unknown

Date of listening: February 28, 2021

Description about the text

This story tells about a girl who invited to the haunted forest. She and her friend went to the forest but she was scared because the ghosts are like real. After that, unconsciously she punched a zombie because she was very scared and trembling.

Comment about the text

I think this story is very funny. I like this story because the story-line is interesting. After I listened to this story I can imagine when I became the character of the story.

Something new

What I got from this story is a new vocabulary, hilarious. I also have an information about Halloween in that country because Halloween not only just treat or trick.

Now, I will rewrite in different genre. This story is horror-comedy genre. I choose romance genre to rewrite this part of the story.

I will change this part of the story. She punched the zombie until his face is bleeding. Then, she was kicked out by a security guard from the haunted forest.

After she punched a zombie she was very frightened. But the zombie is very kind and forgive her. He said don't worry. The zombie fell in love with her because she admitted her mistake. Then, they took a photo together and exchanged phone numbers for their first dating.

That's all my third listening report. Thank you.


Comments

Popular Posts