My First Paragraph

 

Writing is one of my choices when I'm not doing activities. In the first semester of college, I learned a lot about writing. I have experience in writing in various classes such as Creative Writing, Procedural Writing, and Professional Narrative Writing. Besides that, writing is fun for me as a student taking this semester. However, I find it difficult to put words together when writing. The writing challenge that I have is I was confused when I wanted to start writing like the topic and sometimes I feel that what I write is not easy to understand because my ideas don't fit into the main idea. Sometimes I lose motivation to write but in this course, I try to keep learning to write well in preparation for the future so that I can write properly. Another writing challenge that I face when I write is that I feel less creative when processing words into beautiful sentences. Then, sometimes I don't trust myself with my own writing. Sometimes I'm still not sure of my writing even though I feel my writing is good enough.

This writing course named Writing for The Media make me tried so hard to achieve my goals in writing. I really want to increase my motivation to look for varied ideas to become a writer who has a creative soul.b My writing expectation in this course is I can write properly so that my writing is interesting. I hope that my writing is easily accessible to the readers. The writing skill I hope to achieve in this course is I can write for the media such as for public, social media, and also for my next thesis assignment. I hope that by taking this course I will have many valuable experiences from writing. I am also sure that this course will provide a lot of material that is very important to apply on a daily basis. My effort is to keep practicing writing so I can apply it later on.



Comments

Popular Posts