My Nice Hometown

 




Hi everyone! Now, I will share with you about my hometown. Enjoy!!


    Sidoarjo is one of the districts in East Java. This district has many attractions and I am very happy to stay there. In this place, I can find a lot of malls because Sidoarjo is near Surabaya City. Not only that, Sidoarjo has the most famous place called Mud Lapindo. Furthermore, every person who visits Sidoarjo must know about that tour. Therefore, many tourists also visited Sidoarjo because they wanted to see the current state of the Lapindo mud. Next, another favorite place in Sidoarjo is Jayandaru Statue. Most people like to spend their time walking around the statue. The weather in Sidoarjo is hot but sometimes cool on a rainy day. I like to visit Sidoarjo during the holiday with my parents and my sister. I hope I can visit there next holiday. My hometown is a nice place to stay because I think the district is cleaner and more organized than other cities.


That's all my second blog about my nice hometown. Thank you for reading and see you on my other blog :)

Comments

Popular Posts